Thursday 11 September 2008

Sandy Barks Up the Wrong Tree

This comment was left and is from the ex boss of ELSE. Not one of your admirers Sandy. I kept telling you he had nothing to do with this but you would not believe me.
If Paul Lowe or anyone else wants to expose Silly Billy Bee just post and request that it not be published. We'd like to hear from you all.

"Having left efl six months ago (thank God and for good), I don't take much notice of that dull world, however I did come across this never ending spat yesterday. How small-minded and provincial is EFL!
I don't know who SM is and I don't care. He is a nasty-minded criminal liar or someone with serious problems and whoever is on his trail, I hope you get him sacked, but then again in the grown up world, it is of no real import.
Well, yours happily growing tomatoes and bringing inventions to market in Suffolk, "ex-boss of ELSE"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talking of barking up the wrong tree, does that mean you were making exactly the kind of false accusations you have been accusing Sandy of in your first few posts? If so, surely a retraction and apology to whoever Mr Kerr is is in order

Anonymous said...

Paul Simon Lowe has no stomach for apologies, ALex, neither retractions. His style is pure bluff, bluster and bullshit. Remember, he has no moral scruples at all, and is, after all, the 'Meister Shyster' of the UK EFL scene - but unfortunately alone and unwanted, shunned by his peers.

Yet perhaps this is just what 'The Windsor Swindler' wants? He is no stranger to the psychiatrist's consulting room, and probably has deep-seated feeling of inferiority, therefore preferring to keep other people at arm's length, lest they figure him out. Which is just what we have managed to do on, the basis of his unethical activities and this blog!

BTW, PSL, I'd google that if I were you - 'The Windsor Swindler'. On second thoughts, don't, as you might give yourself another fright and end up back at NHS Slough.

Anonymous said...

Nice ones, ALex, Sandy (?). PL will be making a staged exit from this Earth soon, I predict. I'll keep you all informed!